11/14/06

Welcome to my blog!


Hi, just thought I`d write a short(ish...kind of) travel diary about mine and Lisa`s recent trip to Thailand, especially as I`ve been too lazy to keep a blog about living in Japan. Be warned: this is not going to be any kind of literary masterpiece - apart from the odd letter to my aunt it`s the first thing I`ve written in about 5 years. So if it`s sparkling wit you`re after, try Danny`s blog; if you want poetic, detailed descriptions of the scenery, try Thom`s (links provided on request); and if you`re just really bored at work, give www.badgerbadgerbadger.com a try. However, if you`ve exhausted all these possibilities and it`s still half an hour till you can possibly justify another tea break this might do the job - and I`ll try to work out how to include some pictures as well for anyone who can`t actually be bothered to read it.

Hope everyone is well, Jo x

No comments: